Saturday, November 13, 2010

Coveralls Dickies Or Walls

gender study: men also fail to eat

My goodness. Now pick Genderistinnen even our food apart. It looks like they want us now probably persuade even discrimination of women with eating. Certainly these figures can then again make money for some pot loosely, to eliminate these pseudo-discrimination in decades of arduous work and gender to the men on a pleasing format. I
turns slowly to the stomach. When I see give for what made nonsense out some women and use. Maybe even my tax money in the preparation of this study have been shed. To be read in the usual undercurrent of feminist doctrine may:
"About 129 grams of vegetables are, according to a German study per day to the female plate, creating the men at all, only 112 grams per day." ; (Source: http://www.vol.at)
Ah, the men these failures, manage only 112 grams over the differing biology between men and women, the different requirements for male body and female body, is evolutionary influences and other situations that cause also differences in food intake between men and women almost no written word. The language is of course not, that men make körperlicherseits much more than women and therefore need a different food. There are again comparing apples and oranges. In the spirit of equality as an outrageous, false egalitarianism, cost what it may.

With how much tax-funded gender studies about food delight us the well-paid equal makers to?

The article is also cited no source for the underlying German study? On the other hand, - if they actually exist - which it is to come from elsewhere, as for a German commission of equality or female occupied the Chair gender research? No country in the world affords such a frenzied state feminism such as Germany.

Back to the post where it goes merrily on:
"Just as the assumed health-conscious diet of women in particular through sacrifice and discipline will be achieved given to men more pleasurable eating as well as the regulation of the consequences of sport go, "said the scientist. (Source: http://www.vol.at)
Oh, women can do without and are disciplined, while men are like pigs and have no control. Then they MUST also carry a sport to get to the belly, eaten away. But it should suggest that? Or? For me it is different, however, her envious and hypocritical pseudo-scholars-Pack: Both gives me pleasure, both the sport and the meal afterwards with my sports friends. We can enjoy both and have fun with that. We stick together fit, after enjoying a good meal (even vegetables) and also the good glass of wine with dinner and the final Espresso (hhmmm) are delicious. We rightly believe that this is much healthier than an obsessive asceticism.

And be time before following her Genderistinnen: We set up three of our employers at a small gym, to drive up 3 times a week after work a little sport. Entirely voluntary and from their own intelligence without the guidance and the dictates of feminists. Had you guessed that men are capable of?

Before you but you gleefully rubbing their hands, because it assumes that we are smokers, and yet in some way, the bastards, keep it for us, I must disappoint you, unfortunately. Prefer to give. However, I must confess that we smoke every now and then, a good cigar after dinner. This could of course be a discrimination, as women do not do it sooner. Yes you could now set up a kind nirgendwie assertion that this is discriminatory (in it you're all champions) and we can prohibit men on the structures of your Femokratie.

And shall I tell you what. I can think of even a basic one for dasVerbot: We smoke only cigars that of pretty Cuban women in mini dresses rolled by hand - are formed and their beautiful delicate hands very full of love as a work of art from beginning to end phallus-like - of course their beautiful legs. Can you get over this? Of course not. Before her but right now losmarschiert foaming at the mouth and takes the anti-discrimination campaign for these poor cigar manufacturer women in Cuba going, please let me know, I'll buy more quickly a few boxes that reach up to my end of life.

A special treat: Cuban cigars - from beautiful women hand-rolled

Next I will deal with your obvious mental deficiency does not, because I have to go shopping. Come tomorrow to visit my children and I want to prepare a delicious dinner and enjoy with my children. What to eat? Well, a deliciously prepared vegetables - even if you do not believe it, there in my one-man-budget almost daily vegetables and visiting my children anyway - in the form of cauliflower, served with small potatoes and tender turkey cutlets (all carefully prepared and behave but delicious flavored) with a delicious sauce. For dessert, a yogurt and fruit salad.

Please write you still following behind the ears you crazy Genderistinnen: My children come very happy to visit and look forward to even more of my consistently good food. What I'm feminist but almost on every visit about their infected mother should listen to is not just for Freuen.Weder for me nor for my children. But that is another topic to which I come back soon.

So now the very end I had one wish to the egalitarianism industry in Germany: Please make it be times that there are different fart habits between men and women. That would really interest me burning. Farting women more often than men, if so, how much more often. And are the farts of women louder or softer than that of men. What farts smell strict? What farts smell? And what farts ...

And most interests me: How do you get the feminist and genderistischen farts from the head of their wearers!!


Before I forget: If you want to do to the mental diarrhea of the feminist-powered intellect of the three authors, please click here ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment