Saturday, November 3, 2007

Translating Hawaiian Phrases

I am making a total registration

I activate the button Song The speed automatically jumps to 120 (go down).

appears on the display or SGO SG1

One can can hold 2 Songs with the + or - button I choose the place SGO.
I activate the record button

. If there is still a song in memory (can be seen on a black bar in the display) I have to delete it (delete).
This one goes to the + and - button press both together. prompt on the display del Sure? Confirm with yes. Only now the memory is free again. I activate again the Record button (REC track 11 and flashes) you want

Rhythm down regulate or Synchro The Synchro button the keyboard is armed
Now I have system to merge the way the chords with your left hand or all in one go with both hands.
If I want to practice difficult passages with the right hand I play the chords first one with the left hand. (A metronome is running with)
Have I recorded the chords I press the button
Stop then I leave the Sequencer Mode when I twice the song key. now have the opportunity to train me the right hand. They pressed again Button + dials the song SG1 for the second space.
I push the button and hear
Start
I now just the chords on. The pace can

I customize before. Is everything included clean, I play just to the right hand. flap, the left and right hand I have the opportunity all in one go einzuspielen
. There is the possibility of more melodic parts (tracks tracks) take Thus, I very quickly create your own playback. If everything played clean as I can sing along or a guitar, accordion, flute ..... to play. The
rehearsed song can now be saved on a floppy disk (that's another issue)

0 comments:

Post a Comment