Sunday, November 4, 2007

How To Get A Free Doujin Moe Membership






I press the button x 2 "disk
.

appears in the display "option" with the cursor key, I choose the down arrow.

As long
press
appears In display appears Disk Save with Enter confirm

rights cursor once press . Song

appears.

press Enter Now I have the possibility

the

Song select With the Plus or Minus button .

Man has noted to on best previously on which place you the recorded song

SGO

or SG1 Have I the selected song I confirm with " Enter . Now I have to give the possibility a name

letters I choose the

Plus and minus key Using the right cursor key I switch one letter further

pressures I minus and plus button together I get the letters A After

the name was written

I confirm with duck r

The rehearsed Song is

written to disk

It is a . cfg file

no Midifile The . cfg File

can only

of Casio Keyboard read be Will I

with

the Keyboard a Standard Midifile Leave must How do I download the song in my keyboard

I press the button x 2 "disk . The display reads" option ", with the cursor key, I choose the down arrow. The display reads" Disk Loa d ". I confirm "r duck" with.

I press the right arrow cursor key. The display reads "
Song".

I press the "Enter" button + now has the chance to try different songs on the disk with the - "(no)" button or + "(yes) button to select when I'm looking for a song. I decided I press the "Enter" key.

is asked in the display where the song is to be saved To:.. "SGO" The + "(yes)" you can select the second SG1

The keyboard has two memory slots where you can store the songs . Then I press the button "Enter". The display will ask if the song is to be replaced

Replace . "I confirm to the +" (yes ) 'button.

The song is now stored on the disk in the keyboard. Now (green light goes off) I'm on the button "Disk". Then I choose the song "button. The display appears SGO ..... (Song title). "I push the

Star t" key "+ the song is played.

With the pace I choose a low key pace + can thus play with the right hand. I now have the possibility of a second song in my keyboard to load.

0 comments:

Post a Comment