Thursday, November 8, 2007

Church New Member Welcome Package

Gem Keyboard CD 1

The keyboard has 20 presets for a total registration. The registry is accessed through the bank counter O, 1,2,3, + the button ABCDE.
come to any registrations Bank 5 4 banks x 5 = 20 seats registrations. By registering can I set the keyboard to my wishes.
The keyboard comes standard with 100 styles. Additional rhythms do I access the user places 100-109 download from Disk (1o user places). I also have 191 different Sounds (sounds, tones) including sound effects.

can I 192 - select 199 Drum Set 1 Drum Set 9 to right next to the power switch is the Mode switch, which I set up Fingered. I choose first a waltz rhythm, for example, 068th Then I select the button sounds a tone, for example, accordion 021st You may want to add a second tone button on the layer. The switch has Layer 3 functions.
2. Layer on: I choose now the 2nd Tone. Note: I only have about 5 seconds, then the keyboard will switch back to the standard instrument such as accordion.
3 Car Hamonize (this function is added to the melody of the fretted with the left hand chord.

The instrument accordion gives a richer sound, but only when I'm in the left hand playing a chord) to try.
I choose a standard instrument accordion. Then I activate the Layer button on the cursor at the top right of the display must be set to Layer + select quickly the tone, for example, choir 052nd I now have the ability to adjust the two sounds in the volume. If the chorus sounds too loud I lower my volume a little. In the Enter button is a scroll button with the button I can lower the volume of 127 steps. Now I play a few bars, if I like the result, I wonder where I take off the total registration. I have 20 seats. I chose the # 19 decision
first We choose the second bank switch 3
Pressing simultaneously, Store + the square D.
Now I create me more registrations!




0 comments:

Post a Comment